We live by the philosophy that yoga is for everyone and that is why we offer an energy exchange program; an integral part of the day-to-day operations that allows us to maintain the level of service and quality that you’ve come to expect from ID Holistics.
An Energy Exchange program is great for those who wish to deepen their practice and create meaningful relationships with yoga teachers and fellow students. This creates great benefit for both the studio and our EE Yogis as we provide free unlimited yoga classes, cost reduction on therapies and opportunity to attend selected workshops to those on a budget, all in exchange for two to three hours of work each week.
Our EE Yogis perform various jobs that can include everything from:
- Cleaning the studio, reception, restroom and therapy space.
- Cleaning and tidying the yoga studio between classes.
- Doing laundry and folding towels.
- Offering tours of the yoga studio to new students.
- Helping the front desk staff with other miscellaneous tasks, such as meet and greet duties, offering refreshments, washing up of crockery, empty garbage and bins.
- Checking in students for class, providing general support to our teachers as needed.
- Digital marketing and Website updates.
DEDICATION & COMMITMENT
We believe that flow of energy is an important part of every class and you can be a part of making every visit a positive experience for our dedicated students. And because we understand that living in a city sets us up to be constantly busy, it is important to us that we offer flexibility and do our best to work around our EE Yogis and their schedule, whilst looking for appreciation, commitment and dedication; values that make our studio a vibrant environment.
QUALITIES OF AN ENERGY EXCHANGE YOGI
- Desire and ambition to make every experience a positive experience for ID Holistics students and clients.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and work in an often busy environment while maintaining a calm, positive presence.
- Excellent Communicator with strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Have attention to detail, able to adapt and take initiative.
- Able to commit for a minimum of six months – we believe commitment is a reflection of a passion for yoga and trust in selfless action.
HOW TO ENROL
We select for the program because of your passion for yoga, mindfulness and desire to connect. If you found yourself nodding along and answering yes to all of those qualities listed above, then we want you on the ID Holistics Exchange team!
The program has limited availability and spaces are claimed quickly. This is a non-paid position. Duties can vary and we are interested in your passions, skills and knowledge as a mean to integrate these as part of your tasks should you be happy to share these with us.
Interested in joining? Please fill out our application and we’ll respond to you as soon as possible.